What is the purpose to nanosilver?
Nano silver is comprised of silver nanoparticles. They can be used as antifungal and antibacterial substances in industry, in the treatment of water, and consumers' products (such as clothing, cosmetics as well as childcare products or food containers, as well as many other products). Nanosilver is the silver elemental silver having tiny particles at the nanometer in size. A nanosilver element is fine silver element with a particle size of less than 100nm, and typically between 25-50nm. The performance of nano silver is directly related to the size of its particles. The study found an effect that was that smaller size of the particles that is smaller, the better sterilization performance.
Is nano silver the identical to colloidal silver?
First, the silver colloidal particles are made with no capping agent. In contrast the silver nanoparticles are encased by plant extracts. This makes them more stable and safe for human tissue. In addition, due to the advancement in technology, the size of nanoparticles has become homogeneous.
Nano silver is a disinfectant for bacteria?
Silver is a well-documented antibacterial compound that has found to kill bacteria fungal organisms and certain viruses. The antimicrobial effects are due to positively charged silver ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms in multiple modes of action.
Nano silver is not visible through the naked-eye. Very little nano silver is added to deionized fluid to create small colloidal solution with nano silver liquid. The particle size is 500 -1000 times smaller those of cells. It's quickly absorbed and excreted as well as it can quickly and efficiently capture the fungi and bacteria and viruses. It differs from standard antibiotics. Antibiotics only kill a handful of bacteria, but not viruses. Nano-silver is able to kill over the 650 types of bacteria and viruses. It's a well-deserved number two "immune system" of the human body.
Is Nano Silver good for you?
A compound, it is that is found in the environment is considered to be secure. However, the general public does not have enough knowledge about the health and environmental risk of silver nanoparticles consequently, ingestion of colloidal silver is regarded as a risk.
Nano silver antibacterial . Compared to other biological and chemical disinfectants. Nano silver can kill over 650 varieties of bacteria in just a few minutes. Broad-spectrum sterilization is not accompanied by any resistance to medication, and could help promote wound healing cell growth , and even damage. The process of repairing cells has absolutely no toxic reaction, and it does not cause irritation to the skin. This provides a broad scope for the wide-spread application of nano-silver to fight bacteria. This is the newest class of organic antibacterial compounds.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver could cause minor skin and eye irritation. It also acts as an mild skin allergen. The inhalation of silver nanoparticles mostly is detrimental to the liver as well as the lungs. It is known that silver nanoparticles can be intoxic to mammalian cell membranes.
Highlights of Nano Silver
1. An antibiotic can kill about six kinds of pathogens and nano silver has the ability to kill numerous pathogenic microorganisms.
2. Nano silver has the ability to kill more than 650 kinds of bacteria in only a few minutes. The unique bactericidal process allows nano silver particles in a short time to kill pathogenic bacteria in minimal levels.
3. Nano silver particles have super ability to penetrate as low as 2mm to sterilize. They have high sterilizing power on common bacteria, persistent bacteria such as drug-resistant bacteria, as well as in deep tissues infections caused the fungi.
4. Inspire healing of wounds by repairing and regenerating damaged cells, reduce muscle growth, increase antibacterial and anti-inflammatory boost wound healing and lessen scar formation.
5. Nano silver particles are made using patented technology, with an external protective film, that is released gradually by the body and the antibacterial benefits are persistent and long-lasting.
6. Nano silver acts as a non-antibacterial bactericide It kills numerous pathogenic microorganisms. It is stronger than antibiotics. The unique antibacterial mechanism using nano silver particles at 10 nanometers is able to quickly and quickly kill bacteria, causing them to decrease their fertility and cannot be produced. The next generation of drug resistants can effectively avoid repeated attacks caused by resistance to drugs.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles can be found interspersed between microscopic and macroscopic molecules and atoms. They have special surface effectsand small size effects, quantum size effects and quantum tunnel effects that are macroscopic, and can easily enter disease-causing organisms.
2. In nanoscale silver, the size is tiny and the volume percent of the surface is high. The electronic and bonding state of the surface differ from the inside of the particle. Incomplete coordination of surface atoms is a cause of an increase in active locations on the surface with the necessary conditions as an antibacterial agent;
3. Nano-silver's strong penetrating ability, and can completely strike pathogens thereby exerting stronger biological effects. It has the advantages of high safety, wide antibiotic range and lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver's antibacterial qualities are far more effective in killing pathogenic cocci, bacilli and filamentous fungi than traditional silver ion and fungicides. Nano silver particles can be able to kill fungi, bacteria mycoplasma, chlamydia and a variety of other pathogenic microorganisms.
A Nanosilver manufacturer
TRUNNANO is a well-known global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than 12-years of expertise in the production of high-quality chemicals as well as Nanomaterials. The company currently has created a variety of powder materials. An OEM service is now available. If you're searching for Nano Silver powder, please contact us. If you click on one of the products to send us your inquiry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Tin disulfide? Tin disulfide is a non-organic compound with a chemical formula of SnS2. It is a yellow hexagonal flake containing an CdI2 crystal shape. It isn't very soluble water, but it's easily soluble in aqua regia as well as hot alkali…
What Is Tungsten Carbide? In general the majority of cases, tungsten carbide is a suitable material for the creation of light bulb bulbs and glass to metal seals. It is essential to know the differences between strength, malleability and various oth…
316 stainless steel and its applications 316 stainless steel is employed for many reasons. It is known because of its chemical structure and also for its magnetic and mechanical characteristics. It can also be used for welding, and similar processes…