Oil futures tumbled more than $5 a barrel on news that the Biden administration is considering releasing about 1 million barrels a day from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) for several months to cool surging crude prices.
Brent crude futures were down $4.71, or 4.2 percent, at $108.58 a barrel by 0035 GMT. U.S. West Texas Intermediate futures fell $5.45, or 5 percent, to $102.74 a barrel.
At an earlier time, gasoline prices had already reached record levels because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
The prices of other commodities like the superplasticizer are also expected to be volatile.
Description of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a kind of powdery polycarboxylate high performance superplasticizer made by a new process. It has excellent comprehensive index, good dispersibility, high water reduction rate, good adaptability to various cements, and no pollution in green.
Since polycarboxylate superplasticizer is mostly in liquid state, due to the improvement of technology recently, the milling process has been improved, and polycarboxylate superplasticizerpowder has become more common. In contrast, polycarboxylate superplasticizer in powder state provide a lot of convenience from transportation to customer use, and powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer have become the development trend of such products.
polycarboxylate superplasticizer breaks the routine in production process, adopts thermal synthesis process, does not add isolation agent, and produces products with higher purity. In terms of product performance, high-purity polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder have the characteristics of less dosage, high effective components and good slump retention performance, which further reduces customer costs.
Physical and chemical indicators of polycarboxylate superplasticizer
Performance of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder of this product is 0.16-0.3% of the total amount of cementitious material, and the water reduction rate is >25%.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer does not contain harmful components and has no pollution to the environment.
No chlorine, low alkali.
The application fields of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Gravity leveling pad
Non shrinkage grouting
Cement rapid setting floor
Dry mixed concrete
Usage method of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder
1. According to the concrete design requirements, adjust the water consumption or sand rate through experiments to reach the dosage of water reducer whose slump, strength and setting meet the requirements.
2. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is applicable to high-performance concrete, high-strength concrete and large flow concrete. For concrete higher than C50, raw materials shall be selected according to relevant technical specifications, appropriate mixing process shall be determined, and a certain amount of experimental data shall be obtained. Make the flow performance of the produced concrete meet the construction requirements, and the concrete strength should have a certain surplus coefficient.
3. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder can be mixed with mixing water into concrete at the same time, and the effect of mixing water into concrete is better.
Safety and precautions of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
1. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is a weakly alkaline solid, non-toxic, non corrosive and non polluting to the environment. However, it is not edible. When it comes into contact with human body and eyes, it should be washed with clean water as soon as possible. If it causes allergy to some human bodies, it should be treated in time.
2. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder should be stored in a cardboard bucket lined with plastic bags to avoid the mixing of rain water and sundries.
3. The shelf life of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is 12 months.
Packaging and storage of polycarboxylate superplasticizer Powder
Paper plastic composite packaging lined with plastic bags
If you want to know more about polycarboxylate superplasticizer Powder ,please feel free and contact us :email@example.comPolycarboxylic acid superplasticizers are used as high range superplasticizers in high performance concrete, high strength concrete, high fly ash/slag concrete, cement grouting and dry mortar. Appearance:Off-white powder Water content:3.6% pH:8 Total alkali:5.8% Gas content:3.1%
Recently, the Turkish government announced that the Turkish President has signed a presidential decree to provide incentives for its Black Sea gas field development projects, including tax exemptions and other preferential measures.
With a fixed investment of 145.1 billion Turkish lira ($10 billion), the project will employ 1,018 people and produce 14 billion standard cubic meters of gas per year, the decree reads. The incentives involved include tariff and VAT exemptions, as well as a range of tax cuts.
In June 2021, Turkish drill ships discovered 135 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the Sakaria field in the Black Sea, bringing Turkey's total gas discoveries in the region to 540 billion cubic meters.
Turkey imports almost all of its annual gas consumption of about 50 billion cubic meters.
Except for natural gas, the supply and prices of many other superplasticizer will continue to be influenced by international situations.
Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the US House of Representatives, arrived in Taiwan, becoming the highest-ranking US official to visit Taiwan in 25 years.The move was interpreted as a direct threat by China, which claims the island is part of its…
Aluminium buyers in the US physical metal market have held off on new orders amid fears of a recession triggered by rising inflation and supply chain crises. Spot aluminium trading on the market has been suspended in recent weeks, according to indus…
The House of Representatives' 2022 US Competition Act, which would provide comprehensive subsidies for manufacturing and research and adjust existing US trade policies, was passed in an almost entirely partisan vote, to challenge China's growing tech…